The Diocese of Southwark, as part of the Church of England, is committed to establishing an environment where:
– children and young people are nurtured and protected
– all people, and especially those who may be vulnerable for any reason, are able to worship and pursue their faith journey with encouragement and in safety
The diocese is committed to working in accordance with the national legal and procedural framework for safeguarding children and adults who may be vulnerable, and Church of England policy and practice
• The Diocesan policies and procedures provide protection for children and young people and adults who may be vulnerable in the diocese
• They provide staff and voluntary workers with procedures that they should adopt:
– to create a safe environment for children and young people and adults who may be vulnerable;
For further information please see the link below.